Project duration: 1. 9. 2016 – 31. 8. 2018
- Stredna odborna skola pre ziakov so sluchovym postihnutim,
Bratislava – Slovakia
- Zakladna skola pre ziakov so sluchovym postihnutim internatna Viliama Ganu, Kremnica – Slovakia
- Zavod za gluhe in naglusne Ljubljana – Slovenia
- Specjalny Ośrodek Szkolno – Wychowawczy dla Niesłyszących im. Janusza Korczaka, Cracow – Poland
The key objectives:
- exchange of professional experience and good practices,
- creating materials and IT Tools supporting the process of career consulting for the Deaf and the Hearing Impaired,
- supporting the Deaf and HI graduates who currently live and work abroad or are going to do so in future.
Learning Teaching Trainings:
- C1: Ljubljana, October 2016
- C2: Cracow, May 2017
- C3: Kremnica, October 2017
- C4: Bratislava, May 2018
Project management meetings:
- M1: Ljubljana, October 2016
- M2: Kremnica, October 2017
- M3: Bratislava, June 2018
- project logo selected in the international competition for students,
- information about the project at school websites,
- promotional leaflet/rollup/brochure and other promotional materials,
- different meetings (parent, professionals, educational centres).
- survey diagnosing occupational and the living situation of the graduates students migrating abroad,
- ‘The Manual for a Career Consultant for the Deaf and the Hearing Impaired’
- The video that presents the most interesting forms of ongoing activities in the field of counseling
- video-guide ‘Carry on Signing’ made in sing languages, containing information for graduates students who are looking for a job abroad and look for possibilities of further education in Europe.
- open educational resources, containing all materials developed in the project.